Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yellowstone Pro Series Vest

Picked up a new vest today as a local shop was having a sidewalk sale.  Its the Yellowstone Pro Series vest.  Lots of handy pockets, though I'm not sure that I like them all yet.  I'll get it all loaded up and see how it wears.  It does have a vented back which should be nice for the warmer days.  Also looks like it will dry better as its not as clothy (not sure if that's a word) as my older vest.  Padded shoulder straps to relieve pressure after a long day around the water.  Fully adjustable front and side straps.  I'm sure its will be fine, I just hate switching to new equipment when the old is already worn in.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought one of these. How did it work out for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really happy with it. The seams fail a lot, the zippers catch the inner liners, and it shifts around due to the smooth fabric. I will most likely retire it.

    ReplyDelete