Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Planning my spring trip

Well, now its a hurry up and wait for the snow to melt.  I have spring black bear to hunt next month, so most likely I'll have lots of country pictures and not much bear.  However, here are some photos of a small creek that is maybe my most favorite place for spring fishing and hiking.  It shall remain nameless to protect the innocent.

Yes, that fish is in water, its really clear water.


Here is said fish, sight fishing for spooky trout.  Small but fiesty!
And, lastly their food of choice.  Little yellow sally if I am correct.  Makes spring seem like its not quite arriving quick enough.

1 comment:

  1. Please, share the name of this place, if not for the fishing, just for the view. I love to hike clear water like this soo much. Its a joy.

    ReplyDelete